Should You Get Married? Pros and Cons to Consider
Marriage clearly has effects on the lives of both husband and wife, “they will forever be happy,” is what they say, but what about the negative points?
In this article you will have a clear and precise summary of what you will gain from being together with a couple through the act of marriage, as well as their “bad” effects. It’s time to start!
Benefits of getting married
Negative facts about the marriage
So, once you have already known most of the advantages involved in the wedding ceremony, it is time to talk about the adverse points. These are described below:
- In the case that couples no longer feel mutual love, marriage will become a source of chaos and stress.
- Purchases of goods must be divided by both parties, now nothing is yours properly said, but also of her or him even if has not put a penny for it.
- Say goodbye to a variety of sexual partners, if you are one of those who enjoy having relationships in quantity and with different people, forget about that enjoyment.
- Weddings are too expensive today; this is a clear disadvantage for young couples who do not yet have the economic stability they want.
- Weekends are no longer a motive of celebration so instead; you have to focus on your responsibilities with the family.
- People will not stop criticizing your actions during the marriage; to have children, not have them, have the support of the rest of your family, prepare for the wave of rumors.
Lastly, remember that marrying or not is not an obligation properly, you can be happy with yourself in a couple or solitude. Life is only one and the clear motive of it, is to enjoy it.